Thursday, September 11, 2008

I Want A Dog's Life

I've decided I want a dog's life. Now, not any dog. Of course there are dogs that get treated horribly (see, Michael Vick) but my dog has it good. Here's why:

I get up early and head off to work. She sleeps until whenever.

I feed myself. She gets two square meals served to her.

I spend the bulk of my day in a shared interior office.

She spends it sleeping, playing, or lounging around outside.

Hmm....

Speaking of interior offices, welcome to my blog! This will be my place to share my irreverent thoughts on love, life and ...um...whatever else is on tab. Now you may be asking, why trapped in an interior office?

Well, one, I spend the bulk of my week in an interior office with no natural light. In fact, I think some prisoners may have it better. They might get cable and radio. I can't get radio signal, and thanks to my office computer policy I can't stream it on the internet either! Prisoners also have windows. Now, of course I get to leave at the end of the day,but let's not deal with facts here.

But, in addition to my actual physical work space you could think of "trapped in an interior office" as being a metaphor. Of, what? Follow along and find out. Or, just make up your own definition. That's cool too.

1 comment:

SunWolf said...

Hey there, Trapped!

Welcome to the world of blogging. You will find that it is quite addictive!

My dog has a great life, too. She's a princess. Pain in the butt princess.

I love her.