Monday, September 22, 2008

Sonicare

My dentist has been bugging me to buy a Sonicare for years so armed with a Costco coupon I finally bit the bullet.

Why had I waited so long to buy the toothbrush. Well...to be honest...I couldn't understand why anyone would pay $100 for a toothbrush. I mean, its a toothbrush. I had been buying the WalMart store brand toothbrushes. $1.97 for two.

Well, now I totally get it. First, the Sonicare (for the uninitiated) is like powerwashing your teeth. Second, anything that feels like powerwashing has to be good for you. And, because of its timed settings it actually forces you to brush for the full 2 minutes.

And, you've never realized how long two minutes is until you've tried powerwashing your teeth.

Tust me.

2 comments:

James said...

http://www.governmentgrant.com/

FREE GOVERNMENT MONIE$$$ FOR ALL GOOD CHRISTIAN AMERICANS!!!!111

James said...

UNLOKC YOUR PSYCIC POTENTIAL TODAY!!!!! EARN GREAT CASH WORKING FROM HOME BY PREDITCING THE STOCK MARCKET!!!! I DID AND SO CAN YOU!!!!!1111one

http://www.newage-alternatives.com/